Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back to reality

Happy July 8th! 
I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July and enjoyed some down time with friends and family! I know I had a great weekend spent with my loves watching fireworks and hitting up some local spots. 
 
We saw some great fireworks on the Hudson River right between the 911 Memorial and The Statue of Liberty! How exciting!! We really love experiencing new things out here on the East Coast! 

One thing I have been dying to share with you is a new book titled 
#GIRLBOSS By: Sophia Amoruso the owner of NastyGal. 
I first heard about this book by a fellow blogger Anna over at Busy and Beautiful. I heard about this book at the perfect time when I was looking for a new read and I loved it beyond words! 

Sophia Amoruso is so completely inspiring and so normal! She may not agree with that statement; however,  I can tell you from my experience all the successful people I meet are so different than me and she is finally someone I can relate to.

If you are aspiring to do basically anything in life and need a confidence booster this book is for you! She explains her story from high school drop out to CEO of a million dollar business. I highly suggest reading this book if you are looking for a new book to read or maybe you are tired of reading all those romance novels! This is a simple easy read you can finish in just a few days! 

Let me know what you think of #GIRLBOSS, I loved it and will probably read it again! 

Happy reading,

Fashionably Late,

Jenny

UnderCover

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I should read this one or not... I have this image of who I want to believe Sophia Amoruso is and what she is about and I love this image... so I am a little concerned that the book will change that. I know that seems silly. I think I am going to have to read it. Everyone is saying it is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really great I think no matter what you think of her it could not be ruined by her book. It is amazing, she is amazing, the book is amazing! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete